Established as an exclusive waterside community, Battersea Reach has more to offer than just its fine living spaces. Residents can enjoy convenient living in enviable surroundings with picturesque grounds.
Battersea Reach is set to launch the long awaited final phase, Discovery House on the 17th of August
2017. It will be the closing chapter of an award winning development that has been 13 years in the
- 10 Storey Residential Apartment Block
- Consisting of 114 Apartments (74 private)
- Mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses.
- Basement car park access available (Please note parking is only available to those who purchase 2 an
3 bedroom apartments at £50k. 1 beds are no longer eligible to purchase a Right to Park).
Ground level: 4 Commercial Units
Levels 1 to 10 – Residential Apartments
74 units x Private Apartments:
34 units x one beds
34 units x two beds
4 units x three beds
2 units x duplex Penthouses
40 Shared Ownership
Battersea Reach Location
Battersea Reach Prices
Discovery House is anticipated for completion in Q2/Q3 2019. Consisting of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
from c.£1,164 – £1,392 per sq ft.
- 1 bedroom apartments (34) from 470 to 594 sq ft; from £561,000
- 2 bedroom apartments (34) from 739 to 1,032 sq ft; from £790,000
- 3 bedroom apartments (4) from 1,074 to 1,142 sq ft; from £1,325,000
- 2 penthouse suites (2) from 2,120 to 2,127 sq ft; £2,950,000
At these price points the apartments are very competitive especially when entry level prices in Meridian
House started at £659,950. The product is focused on offering good value with a quality specification that
aims to reach out to a domestic market in addition to the existing client base of international investors.
Battersea Reach Reviews
The last opportunity to buy at an award winning development by St George at Battersea Reach.
Attractive price point, with £ per sq ft starting at £1,164.
Established development and strong rental demand with select 1 beds offering an ROI north of 3.8%.
Extensive landscaped gardens and new river walkways. it is Close proximity to Plantation Wharf river taxi port & Zone 2 transport links
Wide range of amenities on site including Tesco, Bo Concept, Cake Boy and Young’s Waterfront
restaurant and bar as well as a highly anticipated Lebanese restaurant Gourmet Libonaisen in TrafalgarHouse.