Le Quest Condo
Le Quest Condo is the first new mixed development to be launched in Bukit Batok area. It consists of 6,000 square meters commercial space and 516 residential units. The upcoming. There will be a childcare centre, supermarket, and a variety of eateries to meet the different palates of Bukit Batok residents.
Le Quest is expected to attract more buyers. “Le Quest is the first new private development in Bukit Batok in over a decade. We are confident that it will be warmly received by young couples and those looking to have a foothold in proximity to Tengah and Jurong Lake District as part of their investment portfolio,” said Mr Li Jun, Managing Director of Qingjian Realty. “Homeowners who value convenience will also welcome this first mixed development in Bukit Batok West.”
Le Quest Price
Le Quest site sits on a 158,194 square feet land and has the maximum permissible gross floor area of about 474,591 square feet with 11 developers submitting their bids. This magnificent response for the demand of Le Quest came in as a surprise sighting the lackluster property market over the past few years.
Le Quest Location Map
Bukit Batok is notable for being one of the few districts where there is a heavier emphasis on greenery, with many parks and trees creating a tranquil environment. Despite the slow growth here, Bukit Batok West isn’t as remote as it appears. Several schools like Dulwich College, Eden School, Millennia Institute and Bukit Batok Secondary School are within a radius of 2km from where Le Quest is being developed.
St Luke’s Hospital along Bukit Batok West Ave 3 is less than a 10-minute drive away while Bukit Batok West Shopping Centre and Sheng Siong grocery store along Bukit Batok West Ave 8 are roughly a 15-minute drive or bus ride away.
Accessibility for Le Quest leads into the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) therefore getting onto the highway it only takes less than five minutes, depending on the traffic on the road at any given time.
Key features & Amenities Near Le Quest
Le Quest‘s residents will enjoy lifetime convenience at the doorstep due to the commercial development a the first storey of the development itself where it will provide all residents their daily needs & entertainment.
Le Quest @ Bukit Batok is only a short ride to West Mall Shopping Mall. The public library, cinema, supermarket and shopping retail outlets can all be found within here. Slightly further away, there is also the Lot One Shopping Mall, likewise, cinema, library, eateries and retail shops are all within the shopping centre. Residents can also opt to shop at the megamalls such as GEM, Westgate, and JCube Shopping mall.
Nearby Primary Schools include schools such as Princess Elizabeth Primary, Bukit View Primary, and Yuhua Primary. Secondary schools such as Crest Secondary, Bukit View Secondary, and Bukit Batok Secondary are also within the vicinity. Leading international school, Dulwich College is also just around the corner.
Summary of amenities within a short distance from Le Quest:
- Shopping malls – West Mall, IMM, JCube, Westgate & JEM
- Community Centre – Bukit Batok Community Club, Civil Service Club @ Bukit Batok, BUkit Batok Public Library
- Park – Greenwood Park, Bukit Batok Hillside Park, Bukit Batok Central Park
- International School – Dulwich College,
- Tertiary Institution – Millennia Institute
- Junior College – Jurong Junior College
- Secondary School – Bukit Batok Secondary School
- Primary School – Princes Elizabeth Primary School, Jurong Primary School”
Le Quest Site Plan
Le Quest Floor Plans & Layout Plans
Why Le Quest?
- This project is sitting between Bukit Batok and Tengah new town which is recently announced by HDB.
- Close proximity to Jurong Lake District (Singapore second CBD) and High-Speed Terminus
- Close proximity to Jurong Innovation District will transform the western part of Singapore which is beneficial to the residents at Bukit Batok
- Mixed Development as more world-class infrastructure, recreation facility, leisure park will be developed.
- Huge potential in capital appreciation and rental yield in the future.
- Located minutes walk away from Bukit Batok MRT Station and Bukit Gombak MRT Station.
- Rare mix development with F&B and retail outlets located within the development.
- Full condominium facilities within house child centre to cater to young families.
- Different layouts to cater to each and very individual lifestyles and family sizes.
- Within 1km to Bukit View Primary School and mins drive to Saint Anthony’s Primary School, Etc.
- Serene atmosphere and location.
Le Quest Review