Your search results

OUE Twin Peaks @ Orchard

,
add to favorites
388
development at 33 Leonie Hill Road.##########vnoue##########

OUE Twin Peaks @ Orchard

Project Description

[email protected] Peaks is a 99-year old leasehold condominium, its sit on 33 Lеоnіе Ніll Rоаd іn Dіstrісt 09.  There are two identical thirty-six story towers for the residential standing on a land area of 130,983 square feet offers a total gross floor area of 436,168sqft which is one of the largest and earliest land parcels in Singapore. It comprises of 462 units that include one bedroom, two bedrooms, and three bedroom flats that display modern cosmopolitan elegance. Each of these apartments is furnished with contemporary fittings from tested and trusted designers such as Tom Dixon, Gerrit T Rietveld, Charles & Ray Eames, Hans Wegner, and Matthew Hilton.

oue twin peak

Project Name: [email protected] Peaks

Address: 33 Leonie Hill Road 239197

Property Type: Condo

District: D09 Orchard / River Valley

Total Units: 462

Tenure: 99-year Leasehold

Unit Mix: 1br, 2br & 3br

Developer: Cove Development Pte Ltd

Condo facilities at [email protected] Peaks

OUE Twin Peaks Price

One bedroom units will cost around $1.5 million, two-bedroom units around $2.7 million, and three bedroom units cost around $3.8 million. This comes to a price range of around $2,700 to $2,900 per square foot.

Besides the price discount, it will be possible for buyers to use a Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS). This scheme is not common, as it is not allowed for uncompleted properties. As OUE Twin Peaks is already completed, however, it is no longer subject to such restrictions.

Being able to pay the remaining 80 percent in two to three years offers key advantages.Under the deferred payment scheme, buyers put down 20 per cent now, and pay the remaining 80 percent (along with any applicable taxes) within two to three years. However, the title deed is withheld by the developer until payment is made.

 

brochues, pricelist

 

OUE Twin Peaks Site Map

[email protected] Peaks recreation facilities which include a hot bath, lounge, swimming pool, library, BBQ pits, laundry room, spa pool, pavilion garden with cabanas, sky gym, steam rooms, children’s pool, and tennis court.

 

oue twin peaks sitemap

OUE Twin Peaks Floor Plans

Two Twin Towers on Leonie Hill Road by OUE will boast 462 exclusive units from 1,2,3,4 bedroom of varied sizes and layouts. The striking architectural features and stylish palette travel through both Towers. The thoughtful use of extraordinary materials and theme color create generously and boldly the personality of its owners.

Аmеnіtіеs nеаr ОUЕ@Тwіn Реаks

Bus services are easy to access to [email protected] Peaks to the Lucky Plaza, the Airview Towers, and the Winsland House. Educational facilities around it are the ISS International Elementary School, the Swedish Supplementary Education School, and the Overseas Family School. It just a  short walking distance to the expanse of restaurants and eateries along Orchard Road. Also for banks, supermarkets, retail buying or selling, restaurants, and so much more, shopping centers like Takashimaya and ION Orchard.

OUE Twin Peaks Review

  1. Located in Prime District 9, Leonie Hill Area.
  2. Exceptional 3 story ceiling high sky gym and a terrace with an Orchard View on the 13th Storey of each Tower
  3. 36 Storey urban Twin Tower that is special and has a stand out facade appearance.
  4. A new designer concept condominium design with facilities, high in quality.
  5. Snug and quiet in the heart of the city without the HDB view
  6. A highly sought after reputed and stylish Singapore address
  7. Developed by a reputable developer.
  8. Excellent, attractive,  price development not to be missed.

 

 

  • Price
  • Location
  • Development
  • Amenities
  • Future Potential
4.6
City:
Area:
State/County:
Country: Singapore
Property Id : 18602
: Array

Compare properties

Similar Listings

Queens Peak Project Description Queens Peak Condo is located opposite Queenstown MRT & along Dundee Road, in th [more]
Le Quest Condo Project Description Le Quest Condo is the first new mixed development to be launched in Bukit Batok [more]
TRE Residences Project Description TRE Residences new launch condominium is situated just right next to Aljunied MR [more]