Queens Peak Condo is located opposite Queenstown MRT & along Dundee Road, in the mature Queenstown town. Sited on a total land size of approximately of 10,516 sqm, equivalent to 109,321 sqft, It comprised of 736 luxurious units, comprising 2 tower blocks and ranging from 1 to 5 bedroom sizes and large single level penthouse units with private pools. Some of the Queens Peak units will enjoy the panoramic view towards the city center and sea view at the southern part of Singapore towards Sentosa direction.
Its design is driven by organic architecture where harmony is promoted between the abode and the natural environment. For example, at each alternate level, the gardens extend from the respective lift lobby, serving as communal sky gardens. They also serve as a social space to foster communal living in the sky.
Queens Peak is a direct link on the East-West train to Changi Airport as well as the Future High-Speed Rail to Malaysia. This suits the lifestyle of the well-heeled who crave inner city living. Queens Peak embodies the confluence of style and smart location. The locale is a zip to the CBD and the premier Orchard Road shopping belt, Great World City and Dempsey Hill. Interesting hawker centres and quaint outlets are found in its neighborhood such as Mei Ling Street, Alexandra Village Food Centre, and ABC Brickworks Market and the hip of Tiong Bahru and Holland Village precincts.
Queens Peak Price
Queens Peak Condo developer HR Realty (MCC Land), had won this plum site at a price of $483 million back in June 2015. It attracted 9 offers during the Government Land Sales bidding process and HY Realty emerged as the top bidder with an amount of $483m. It beats Allgreen’s offer by 8.4%. This works out to $871 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). Therefore the breakeven is estimated to be $1500psf and expected to be launched around $1700psf on average.
To remain competitive with Commonwealth Towers, which is situated just beside this Queens Peak Condo, The price setting is competitive to attract buyers & investor.
- 1 Bedroom $680K to $799k
- 1 + Study $768k to $888k
- 2 Bedroom $966k to $1.37m
- 3 Bedroom $1.31m to $1.84m
- 4 Bedroom $2.24m to $2.42m
- 5 Bedroom $2.96m to 3.11m
- Penthouse Subject to Offers
Queens Peak Location Map
Crescent Girl’s School near Queens Peak MCC Land is one of the best secondary schools in Singapore. They are selective and only the best can attend, depending on school work and PSLE scores. They offer a wide variety of classes, far beyond what is required. They go above and beyond to ensure the girls at Dundee Road that attend school here receive all of the education they need in every aspect of their lives.
Queens Peak Condo is located within a substantial number of amenities such as IKEA Alexandra, Dawson Place, Anchorpoint Shopping Center, the famous Queensway shopping center. Apart from Primary schools, it is also near to reputable institutions such as Queensway Secondary School, Queenstown Secondary School, Crescent Girls’ School and lastly Global Indian International School.
With less than 1 minute walk to Queenstown MRT Station, this new launch is anticipated to be one of the top choices for tenants in terms of the city-fringe project as traveling to Orchard Road, Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre and One North are all within easy reach.
Key features & Amenities Near Queens Peak
- Queenstown MRT
- Redhill MRT
- Commonwealth MRT
- Dawson Place
- IKEA at Alexandra
- Anchorpoint Shopping Centre
- Queensway Shopping Centre
- Pan-Island Expressway (PIE)
- Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
Queens Peak Site Plan
Queens Peak Floor Plans & Layout Plans
Queens Peak Floor Plan consists of various unit type. It ranges from the highly sought after 1 bedroom, 1+study and 2 bedrooms, to 3 – 5 bedroom. This project also consists of 4 super single level penthouses which are North-South oriented with extremely good cross ventilation.
Why Queens Peak??
- Reputable Developer
- Situated along Dundee Road, with less than 1-minute walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- Offers lavish residential units to property seekers and investors
- Endowed with numerous present-day facilities such as a lap pool, indoor gym, state-of-the-art function room and resort-style landscaping.
- Drafted with astonishing layout and interior for an elegant home
- Shopping malls nearby include Alexandra Central Mall, Valley Point Shopping Centre, Great World City and Depot Heights Shopping Centre
- Within two major Expressways – Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) for easy commuting
- Astonishing landscape emphasize that modern architectural view of the property
- Short walk to Queenstown MRT Station